Spread the love

President Trump was transferred to Walter Reed Military Medical Center “out of caution,” the White House said Friday evening, after testing positive for COVID-19 and experiencing “mild symptoms.”

“President Trump remains in a good mood, has mild symptoms and has worked all day,” White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement Friday.

“Out of prudence and on the recommendation of his doctor and medical experts, the president will be working from Walter Reed’s presidential offices for the next few days,” she said. “President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both himself and the First Lady.”

The President, dressed in a suit and tie and face mask, was seen exiting the White House and crossing the South Lawn towards Marine One for Walter Reed. The president gave his thumbs up as he left the White House. White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, wearing a blue mask, walked behind the President. The President greeted military officers by Marine One before boarding.

The president, upon his arrival at Walter Reed, descended the steps of Marine One, and again soluted military officers at the medical center.

Before moving on to Walter Reed on Friday afternoon, Dr. Sean P. Conley, the President’s physician, posted an update on the President’s condition.

“Following PCR confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he was given a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail,” said a note released Friday afternoon by Dr Sean P Conley, the president’s doctor. “He completed the infusion without incident.”

“In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President took zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and an aspirin daily,” said Conley.

Conley added that “from this afternoon the President remains tired but in a good mood”.

“It is evaluated by a team of experts, and together we will make recommendations to the President and the First Lady as to the next best steps,” said Conley.

Conley added that the first lady “is staying well with only a mild cough and headache, and the rest of the first family are doing well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today.”


Read more on FOX news

Leave A Reply

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com